Desired Location & Amazing Views!! Build your dream home on this beautiful lot located in the front of Tierra Linda Ranches on 7.79 Acres. Possibility of some GREAT views once lot has been cleared for building. Corner Lot W/road frontage & slopes into a beautiful ravine making it a gorgeous piece of land w/options for building sites! Build anything:Home, Shop, Barn, Horses, your imagination. Owners can fence in 20% of land, rest is considered open range leaving 80% for an AG Exemption. This 3000 acre community is working cattle ranch which gives owners an AG exemption & very low taxes plus these great amenities: Horseback riding,Tennis courts,Swimming pool,Picnic area,Private airport,Club house,Lakes & stream for fishing,26 miles of private roads for walks plus more! Lot being sold "as is"
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES